Layaway, Installment Plans, Holds, Special Orders
(see also: Installment Plans)
We do offer layaway at our own discretion. Please be sure of your selection(s) before purchasing or entering into a layaway contract. Here is the breakdown of any and all layaway plans, when offered:
Layaway payment plans are only offered on purchases over $100, and are structured as follows:
- A minimum of 25% is due up front in order to start a layaway plan.
- There are no set intervals in which payments are due. You may pay weekly, bi-weekly, monthly... whatever suits your preferences. However, the following deadlines apply to all layaway plans:
- For purchases of $100-199, you will have 1 month from the purchase date to complete your payment plan
- For purchases of $200-299, you will have 2 months from the purchase date to complete your payment plan
- For purchases of $300-399, you will have 3 months from the purchase date to complete your payment plan
- For purchases of $400 and above, you will have 4 months from the purchase date to complete your payment plan
Our refund policy applies to layaway plans as follows:
From day one:
- Non-returnable items are still non-returnable from day one (see full refund policy for non-returnable items)
- Any deposits paid on cancellable layaways are refunded in store credit only
- Any items over $100 are subject to a 15% restocking fee
After 7 days:
Deposits paid toward layaways are non-refundable
- At the end of the layaway term:
- If layaway balance has not been paid in full, items will be restocked (when applicable) and deposits will not be refunded.
We offer Shop Pay Installments as an alternative to layaway. With Shop Pay Installments, you get your purchases right away (versus at the end of the payment plan), and you can split your payments into 4 interest-free bi-weekly payments, or monthly payments (with interest) for up to 12 months.
- Refund policy applies - please read the full policy before making a purchase, regardless of payment method
- Shop Pay Installments are handled directly by Shopify and Affirm - we are not a point of contact for questions about eligibility or questions about your Shopify/Affirm account
- There are no hidden fees and no impact to your credit score
- For purchases between $50 and $1,000, you can split your payments into 4 payments every 2 weeks (no interest)
- For purchases between $150 and $17,500, you can split your payments into 12 monthly payments (interest does apply)
- Note about using Shop Pay Installments/Affirm on orders with pre-ordered items: your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
- Here's the fine print from Shopify and Affirm:
Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers: Licenses, Notices, and Related Disclosures
- This information is subject to change without our knowledge. If you have questions or concerns about Shop Pay, please verify information directly with the provider(s) listed above.
Special or custom orders must be paid in full and are non-refundable, except when due to manufacturer defects or unavailability of product (in which case, you will get a full refund via your original payment method).
We will not hold product (including incoming stock holds) without a 50% deposit. Once the item is in stock, if it is not picked up within 15 days, any deposits paid will be refundable via store credit only.